A Message from Mick Caouette
My work is supported by viewers like yourself. While any amount is welcomed, a contribution of $20 or more will entitle you to a DVD gift of your choice, shipped free. Please use the donate button below and choose a DVD of any one of our films.
- Summoned: Frances Perkins and the General Welfare
- Mr Civil Rights: Thurgood Marshall and the NAACP
- Hubert H. Humphrey: The Art of the Possible
- The Heart of Bassett Place: W. Gertrude Brown and the Wheatley House
- Eugene J. McCarthy: Muses and Mementos
About Our Fiscal Sponsor
The work of Mick Caouette and South Hill Films is free of corporate influence or control. made possible by individuals and non-profit contributions, Funds are collected through our fiscal sponsor, The Center for Policy Design, a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3, which makes your contribution fully tax deductible. We are grateful for your generous tax-deductible contribution of any amount.